How to set up your UNE accounts
STEP 1: Activate your accounts
Before you can use U-Online for the first time, you must change your initial password.
- Visit the Password Portal: http://password.une.edu
- Enter Username/Nor’easter Login ID (e.g. jsmith4)
- Enter your temporary password: Your six-digit date of birth (MMDDYY)
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create your new password.
- Set up Security Questions. This will enable you to perform password self-resets in future.
Step 2: Log into your accounts
Once you have activated and synced your password, you can access the following websites with the same username and password:
- Set your email preferences for your official UNE email.
- Explore the UNE online learning platform.
- Register for courses and access transcripts, grades and financial aid/billing information.
If you receive the message ‘Invalid username or password’ or you do not know your Username/Nor’easter Login ID
- Visit U-Online: http://uonline.une.edu
- Click “Lookup my Nor’easter Login” and follow directions on the screen.
Contact the IT Help Desk
- If you receive an error message contact the IT Help Desk via phone 1-877-518-4673 or email HelpDesk@une.edu.