Lessons from the Field: How to Pursue a Career in Global Health WebinarOpportunity Type: Alumni Opportunities, Conferences, Global Health, Workforce Development
Location: Online webinar
Salary: Not provided
Opening Date: October 25, 2018
Closing Date: October 25, 2018
We are delighted to announce an upcoming free webinar entitled Lessons from the Field: How to Pursue a Career in Global Health, which will be held on October 25th, 4-5pm Eastern Time. The webinar will include guidance and advice from five panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions about career development. Find out how to identify a career path, strategies for pursuing careers in global health, and lessons learned in the field. This webinar is ideal for students and professionals interested in global health, as well as university advisors. Register for the October 25 webinar about Pursuing a Career in Global Health.
The live webinar will be recorded, and as long as you register, you will automatically receive a link to the webinar recording when it becomes available. Those who attend live will have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists. You may also see our other past and upcoming free webinars about global health and social entrepreneurship.
Lessons from the Field: How to Pursue a Career in Global Health Webinar
October 25, 4-5pm Eastern Time
Webinar Expert Panelists:
- Sri Muthu, CEO and Founder, HealthVenture
- Dan Pawson, Vice President, Global Health Strategies
- Mark Roithmayr, CEO, Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation
- Eliza Squibb, Executive Director, GAIA Vaccine Foundation; Assistant Professor, Textiles Department, Rhode Island School of Design
- Rebecca Wear Robinson, President and Founder, Make the Minute Matter
- Moderated by Amy Bellman Davis, Executive Director, Unite For Sight