Dates To Remember
The Summer 2021 term begins on April 28, 2021. Registration for the Summer 2021 Term opened on March 22, 2021.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. If you have any additional questions, please contact your student support specialist.New LMS Coming! UNE is implementing a new learning management system with the summer term beginning April 28. Using this page, you can now start familiarizing yourself with the look and feel of BrightSpace. You may also view this video for an introduction to the BrightSpace student interface. In mid-April, you will receive information on accessing the BrightSpace LMS, along with an orientation where you can navigate the new system. Please contact your student support specialist if you have questions.
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access Blackboard, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- Student Spotlight: Ally Loukas, MSEd ‘20, CAGS Student
- History of the College of Graduate and Professional Studies – UNE Online
- Infographic: PTSD and Trauma in Veterans
- UNE Online Social Media Channels
- NEW Online Prerequisite Courses in Humanities: English, Ethics, Histology, and Public Speaking
- APA 7th Edition: Resources for Faculty and Students
- Annual interprofessional student poster session gets virtual treatment
- The Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education takes part in worldwide learning collaborative