Dates To Remember
New courses begin every two weeks. Please see our academic calendar for the next available start date! We recommend ordering all course materials on or before your course start date.
Students are allowed to withdraw from their course(s) within 8 weeks of the course start date. No refunds are provided after the first week of the course.
UNE Online Blog
- David Livingstone Smith discusses dehumanization on Alaska Public Radio
- Linking nutrition and research key to U.S. leadership in global nutrition investments
- Matt Scheuer ’16 laser-cutting face shields for health workers at Boston-area makerspace
- Marilyn Gugliucci featured in Gerontology News
- Outcomes led by health technologies are inspiring hope for fighting COVID-19