Opportunity Type: Research
Opening Date: September 15, 2017
Closing Date: Open ended
New Mini-Grant Program Available!
The Graduate Programs in Public Health (GPPH) is pleased to announce the start of our new Mini-Grant Program. This new program is designed to support research activities, and is available to MPH and GCPH students, faculty and staff. Please read the documents carefully for additional information on eligibility, funding guidelines, award limits, review process, and procedures for fund request including the forms to be completed.
- Before completing the Student Request for Travel Funds application, please read the Application for Research Support document for important information.
- The cost for food is not covered by the Mini Grant Program.
- Save original receipts for all charges included on application form. The original receipts will be needed for processing awards.
- Maps are needed to support travel/mileage expense.
- Obtain itemized copy of hotel receipt at check out (with cost per night for duration of stay clearly shown).
- UNE has tax exempt status in ME, NH, and FL.
- There is a limit of two (2) awards per person per academic year.
Please note: While applications can be submitted at any time, review will occur in December, March, June, and September. Be sure to plan accordingly.
If you have questions: Contact Dr. Carol Ewan Whyte, Research and Service Coordinator, at email@example.com or 207-221-4128.