Mapi is a leading global organization, offering evaluation and support of therapeutic strategies. With offices worldwide, Mapi provides high quality and efficient operations to help our clients secure product approvals and reimbursement, as well as addressing post- marketing requirements and late phase needs, meeting the needs of patients, physicians, regulatory authorities and health care technology purchasers. We provide a dynamic, stimulating and rewarding working environment for ambitious and passionate individuals looking to join a global, world-class consultancy business.
Type: Permanent, Full time
Mapi wishes to appoint a Senior Research Consultant to assist in the growth of our strategic market access, health economics and health outcomes business.
The Position: Reporting to the Director, Real World Strategy and Analytics (RWS&A), the Senior Research Consultant will provide line management and project leadership to a team of researchers. The Senior Research Consultant will use their market access, health economics and health outcomes expertise as well as applications to lead on project design and execution.
Responsibilities: Your role will be exciting and varied; you will be involved in a range of responsibilities, including;
- Project leadership: Act as a primary client contact and project leader on a range of projects, ensuring that all deliverable are in scope of predetermined standards
- Project delivery: Manage and perform all aspects of research tasks allocated by project leads and effectively manage all aspects of project delivery
- Team Management: Manage line reports and project teams including Mapi RWS&A staff, third parties and client staff where appropriate on allocated projects
- Business development: Identify new business opportunities and apply relevant new methodologies in a proactive manner
- Quality and business systems: Work in accordance with, and towards improving Mapi RWS&A quality systems identifying the need for additions or changes to the quality systems
- You will have significant experience leading, developing and managing a team of researchers working in a consultancy environment
- Significant experience in the delivery of health economic, market access and health outcomes projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple client projects
- Excellent working knowledge of HTA submission requirements, payer interviewing, facilitating advisory boards, and value proposition development
- Good working knowledge of health economic evaluation and systematic literature review methods
- A Master’s degree in economics, health policy, public health or a related disciple
- Strong proven experience in a consulting or pharmaceutical industry setting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing as well as an established ability to work independently or as part of a team
- High level of organizational and project management skills combined with demonstrated self-motivation, business sense, sound judgement and an analytical approach
- Proficiency in planning and motivating others as well as superior interpretative and innovation thinking skills
To apply, please go to : http://mapigroup.com/careers