The CDPHC Needs You!Opportunity Type: Public Health, Workforce Development
Location: Portland, ME
Opening Date: April 04, 2017
Closing Date: September 19, 2017
Contact Email: email@example.com
Make your community healthier and gain valuable public health experience!
The Cumberland District Public Health Council (CDPHC) is seeking students who are interested in their mission to become involved in the Council’s activities. This is a great opportunity to share your work and gain valuable experience from public health practitioners who are active in the field.
- The Council’s mission is to promote the health of Cumberland County’s communities by providing information, coordination, collaboration, and advocacy.
- The CDPHC focuses on policy and environmental changes, providing education, and supporting coalitions that create and sustain healthy communities.
- For more information on the Council’s mission, visit: Cumberland District Public Health Council
- Meetings are held every other month, mostly on the third Friday of odd months from 10AM – 12PM, usually in Portland.
- Next Meeting: Friday, July 21, 2017 from 10AM – 12PM
- Location: VNA Home Health and Hospice, 50 Foden Road, South Portland, ME 04106
- Parking: Plenty of free parking
Robin Hetzler, MPH
District Coordinator, Cumberland District Public Health Council