Dates To Remember
The University of New England will be closed from December 24, 2020, through January 1, 2020, for the winter holiday. The University will open on January 4th. The support team will periodically checking their email during the break. Registration for the Spring 2021 A Session closes at 11:59pm EST on January 5th.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. If you have any additional questions, please contact your student support specialist.
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access Blackboard, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- APA 7th Edition: Resources for Faculty and Students
- Annual interprofessional student poster session gets virtual treatment
- The Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education takes part in worldwide learning collaborative
- CEAH helping older adults find fellowship online to address loneliness and isolation
- UNE receives Education Partner Award from FedCap Rehabilitation Services
- Eating well in uncertain times: What and how to eat when you are stuck at home
- 10 Tips for Online Doctoral Students: A Dissertation Success Kit
- Cohort Participant Opportunity – Physician Assistant and Osteopathic Medicine Alumni