Dates To Remember
Like much of the country, UNE Online is practicing social distancing to help curb the spread of COVID-19. To this end, the UNE support team is working remotely from home. While working remotely we are still here to support you! You may call, email, or text your student support specialist.
We also have Zoom, a free-to-you web application, used by UNE, that enables participants to connect using video or audio-only. To set a Zoom appointment, just contact your support specialist.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. If you have any additional questions, please contact your student support specialist.
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access Blackboard, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- Student Spotlight: Meg Cotton, SPHP Program
- Introducing Four New Graduate Certificates in Healthcare Administration
- Alumni Spotlight: Skip Wilhoit, Ed.D.
- APA 7th Edition: Resources for Faculty and Students
- Faculty Spotlight: Nicholas Flavin, MPH, Health Informatics Program
- New Innovation in MSW Field Experience: Virtual Field Simulation Now Available
- Annual interprofessional student poster session gets virtual treatment
- The Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education takes part in worldwide learning collaborative