Dates To Remember
The Spring 2024 B Session begins on March 13, 2024. Last day to add classes for Spring Session B is March 12, 2024.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. Additionally, all students must submit a graded assignment by Day 5 of their online course to demonstrate attendance for the term. Students who do not submit a graded assignment by the deadline will be dropped from their course for inactivity. If you have any questions, please contact your student support specialist.
The University of New England requires Multifactor Authentication (MFA) for all students to access their accounts to keep information secure. The first time you login to your Okta Portal you will be prompted to set up your MFA. Instructions: https://www.une.edu/okta
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access BrightSpace, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- SPHP vs PBPH: Which Program is Right for You?
- Be a Leader in Crisis: Unlock Your Potential with a Master in Emergency Management
- Compassionate end-of-life care
- Change the World: Explore a Career in Global Health
- Embracing the Future of Education: Exploring the Benefits of Online Courses with UNE Online
- APA 7th Edition: Resources for Faculty and Students
- Annual interprofessional student poster session gets virtual treatment
- The Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education takes part in worldwide learning collaborative