Dates To Remember
Summer 2023 A term begins on May 3, 2023. Last day to add classes for Summer Session A is May 2. The Summer 2023 B term begins on June 28, 2023. Last day to add classes for Summer Session B is June 27, 2023.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. Additionally, all students must submit a graded assignment by Day 5 of their online course to demonstrate attendance for the term. Students who do not submit a graded assignment by the deadline will be dropped from their course for inactivity. If you have any questions, please contact your student support specialist.
Beginning Tuesday, March 21, 2023 the University of New England will be requiring Multifactor Authentication (MFA) for all students to access their accounts to keep information secure. After March 21st, the first time you login to your Okta Portal you will be prompted to set up your MFA. If you wish to set up MFA prior to March 21st, please follow the instructions listed here: https://www.une.edu/okta
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access BrightSpace, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- Be a Leader in Crisis: Unlock Your Potential with a Master in Emergency Management
- Academic Regalia at Graduation, Explained
- Virtual Poverty Institute
- Nicholas Flavin, MPH
- UNE Online Launches New Educational Leadership Master’s Degree
- APA 7th Edition: Resources for Faculty and Students
- Annual interprofessional student poster session gets virtual treatment
- The Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education takes part in worldwide learning collaborative