Dates To Remember
The Fall 2022 B term begins on October 19, 2022. The last day to add courses for Fall B is October 18. Spring 2023 A term begins on January 4, 2023. Last day to add classes for Spring Session A is January 3.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. Additionally, all students must submit a graded assignment by Day 5 of their online course to demonstrate attendance for the term. Students who do not submit a graded assignment by the deadline will be dropped from their course for inactivity. If you have any questions, please contact your student support specialist.
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access BrightSpace, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- Is it really possible to make a living helping others?
- Nicholas Flavin, MPH
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Roger Poitras, CEO
- UNE Online Launches New Educational Leadership Master’s Degree
- Resource Spotlight: The UNE Library!
- APA 7th Edition: Resources for Faculty and Students
- Annual interprofessional student poster session gets virtual treatment
- The Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education takes part in worldwide learning collaborative