Dates To Remember
The Fall 2021 B term begins on October 20, 2021. Registration is open. Fall 2021 Session B registrations must be completed on October 19, 2021.
The Spring 2022 term begins on January 5, 2022. Registration opens on November 1, 2022.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. Additionally, all students must submit a graded assignment by Day 5 of their online course to demonstrate attendance for the term. Students who do not submit a graded assignment by the deadline will be dropped from their course for inactivity. If you have any questions, please contact your student support specialist.New LMS! UNE implemented a new learning management system with the start of the Summer 2021 term. Using this page, you can now start familiarizing yourself with the look and feel of BrightSpace. You may also view this video for an introduction to the BrightSpace student interface. Please contact your student support specialist if you have questions.
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access BrightSpace, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- Networking for Success: Tips for UNE Online Students
- UNE Delivers High-Quality Education Through Assessment
- Online Office Hours - How To Use Them To Your Advantage
- The Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) Credential
- Student Spotlight: Tracy Hirst, MSW Program
- APA 7th Edition: Resources for Faculty and Students
- Annual interprofessional student poster session gets virtual treatment
- The Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education takes part in worldwide learning collaborative