Dates To Remember
Like much of the country, UNE Online is practicing social distancing to help curb the spread of COVID-19. To this end, the UNE support team is working remotely from home. While working remotely we are still here to support you! You may call, email, or text your student support specialist.
We also have Zoom, a free-to-you web application, used by UNE, that enables participants to connect using video or audio-only. To set a Zoom appointment, just contact your support specialist.
Registration is a two-step process. This includes self-registering for classes and confirming your enrollment via U-Online. Registration information was sent to your UNE email. All course registrations must be completed no later than the last day to register. If you have any additional questions, please contact your student support specialist.
Reminder: All UNE students and staff must use the single-sign on portal, Okta, to access Blackboard, UNE email, and other UNE services such as UOnline, and passwords are updated every 90 days. Please see https://www.une.edu/okta for more information.
UNE Online Blog
- CSWE Accreditation for the UNE Online Master of Social Work Program
- Student Spotlight: Kenneth Palmer, MSW Program
- Three New Math Courses: Calculus I, Calculus II, and College Algebra
- Alumni Spotlight: Megan Thompson, Master of Science in Applied Nutrition Program
- Introducing Two New Graduate Certificates in Education